May 26, 2008
By: Alvaro Fernandez
Below you can find the Top 50 Brain Teasers and Games that SharpBrains readers have enjoyed the most. It is always good to learn about our brains and to exercise them!
This is our selection of fun and enlightening brain teasers for adults of any age.
Fun experiments on how our brains work
1. You think you know the colors? Try the Stroop Test
2. Can you really count? Check out this attention experiment (Interactive)
3. Take the Senses Challenge (Interactive)
4. Are there more brain connections or leaves in the Amazon?
Attention and memory
5. How are your divided attention skills? check out “Inside and Outside” (Interactive)
6. Can you walk and chew gum at the same time? try “Two in One” (Interactive)
7. Count the Fs in this sentence
9. Proud of your visual memory? Give a try at “Picasso” (Interactive)
10. Is your attention better than a chimp’s? (Interactive)
11. Test the limits of your peripheral vision with this challenge (Interactive)
12. How many… Train your Frontal and Parietal lobes
13. Is a circle a circle?: Visual brain teaser
14. Mental Imagery and Spatial Rotation challenge
15. What piece fits here?
16. Can you mentally build this box?
17. The Muller-Lyer Illusion
18. Don’t try this with your partner
19. How many colors do you see in The Hermann Grid
20. This is less obvious than it may appear
21. Are these 2 rows parallel?
22. What do you see?
23. Ten visual illusions to trick your mind
Language and logic
24. Words in your brain: do you know where words are “stored”?
25. Join this party For polyglots
26. Which way is the bus heading?
More Brain Teasers in Next Page
Pages: 1 2