Time for SharpBrains’ March e‑newsletter, wrapping up this month’s key neuroscience studies, neurotechnology news and brain fitness insights.
- May 2015 Online Course: How to Navigate Conventional and Complementary ADHD Treatments for Healthy Brain Development
- NeuroGaming + ESCoNS Summit 2015 (May 5–7; San Francisco)
- To improve academic outcomes, children with ADHD need both medication and non-medication treatments
- Enhancing brain functioning, and preventing cognitive decline, via diet, exercise and cognitive training
- An innovative telehealth service to provide high quality ADHD treatment
- New ways to detect and treat “chemo brain” symptoms common in around 35% of breast cancer survivors
- FDA-cleared mobile brain monitoring tools to detect cognitive impairment
- Non-invasive brain stimulation meets nanotechnology
- Brain waves help predict stress-related sleep problems
- Digital health–with a brain twist–sees increased military adoption
- Tracking brain games’ data to measure cognitive and emotional traits?
- Upcoming market report on Pervasive Neurotechnology
Enjoy the spring!