Time for SharpBrains monthly e‑newsletter, discussing latest thinking, research and tools for lifelong brain health and mental health.
- Study finds clear–yet surprisingly different–benefits in 3 types of meditation-based mental training
- Technology and the Cognition Crisis
- Think twice before taking Aderall for cognitive enhancement: It may actually impair working memory and other cognitive abilities
- Practice effect due to repeated testing can delay detection of cognitive impairment and dementia
- Meta-analysis finds sustained benefits of neurofeedback for kids with ADHD
- One in eight children in India aged 2–9 may have neurodevelopmental disorders
- Perspective: How brain training games could help patients with Huntington’s disease
- Sanofi Ventures leads $17M investment in Click Therapeutics, finalist @ 2017 Brainnovations Pitch Contest
- Save the Date for 2018 SharpBrains Virtual Summit: Investing in Brain Health for All (December 4–6th)
Last but not least, we invite you try these 25 brain teasers and games when you have some downtime during the summer — fascinating, aren’t they?
Have a great month of August,
The SharpBrains Team