Time for SharpBrains’ July 2014 e‑newsletter, featuring a wealth of thought-provoking insights, science reports…and this fun brain teaser to determine your stress level.
- Why “disorders of the brain” deserve at least equal attention as cardiovascular diseases and cancer
- Preliminary Agenda of the 2014 SharpBrains Virtual Summit (October 28–30th)
- Debunking Myers-Briggs personality test
- How to remember what you read
- Upgrading Education and Health in light of Neuroscience: The Frontier of Gaming?
- Study: Neurofeedback treatment for ADHD in only 12 sessions?
- News: Launch of Brain Start-up Challenge on August 1st
- Brain Resource raising $7m to expand corporate brain wellness offerings
- Under what conditions can mindfulness courses help health care workers manage stress and burnout?
- Alzheimer’s disease can be delayed through lifestyle: New, large study joins growing chorus
- One more reason to improve education and cardiovascular health in developing countries
- How big data can augment brain health clinical research
Finally, you may also want to try this teaser to test your cognitive biases.
Enjoy, and have a great month of August!
The SharpBrains Team