Heads up: these are some of my upcoming talks, starting tomorrow with a brief insight blast on Upgrading education and health with the brain in mind at the World Economic Forum on Latin America. If you’re a SharpBrains friend and speaking at/ attending any, please let me know so we can connect.
- April 23–25, Lima, Peru: Upgrading education and health with the brain in mind, at the World Economic Forum on Latin America 2013
- May 1–2, San Francisco: Think, Think, Think: Cognitive Gaming Platforms, at Neurogaming
- May 15–16, Toronto: The Web as a Gym for the Brain, at mesh13
- May 20, Washington, DC: Innovating for the 50+, at Aging 2.0
- June 12, Victoria, BC, Canada: How Can We Invest In Our Brains To Boost Innovation and Resilience, at the Conference Board of Canada’s Annual Council of Human Resource Executives