Time for SharpBrains’ February 2013 eNewsletter, featuring this time new science and analysis on Alzheimer’s Disease, ADHD, mental well-being, brain health, and more. Enjoy!
- Alzheimer’s Disease population to triple: We need smarter research, public health initiatives and lifestyles, by Pascale Michelon, PhD
- National Science Foundation report: Can interactive media boost attention and well-being?
- Study: Mindfulness training for children with ADHD and their parents, by David Rabiner, PhD
- New $1 million grant to study working memory training in children with fragile X
- Using Your Head: What is the Future of Brain Health?, where David Coleiro interviews Alvaro Fernandez
- Biofeedback is a “Level 1 — Best Support” Intervention for Attention and Hyperactivity Behaviors
- Is the Internet Good or Bad for Your Brain?, by Alvaro Fernandez
- ESCoNS2 (LA), Harvard, WEF (Lima), Neurogaming (San Francisco), mesh13 (Toronto): Alvaro Fernandez will be speaking at several events in the next few months. If you’re a SharpBrains friend and speaking at/ attending any, please make sure to say Hello!
Have a great month of March.