Looking forward to the virtual summit next week…we can’t wait to explore and discuss, on Tuesday, December 6th — how to Take cognitive/ emotional assessments and therapies to scale. Three digital health entrepreneurs–who have collectively raised over $75 million in venture capital in the last 18 months– and an investor will discuss their respective visions and approaches to revolutionize brain and mental health in areas such as ADHD, substance abuse, and general brain fitness.
- Chair: Rita Carter, Science writer and BBC Contributor
- Edward Kliphuis, Investment Director at Merck Ventures
- Dr. Eddie Martucci, CEO of Akili Interactive Labs
- Dr. Corey McCann, CEO of Pear Therapeutics
- Derek Luke, CEO of InteraXon