Happy to share that the Luria Neuroscience Institute, an esteemed Partner of the 2017 SharpBrains Virtual Summit, is hosting a new webinar series aimed at better equipping professionals helping those with mental health and with brain and brain disorders.
Dates and topics:
- October 17: Executive Functions and the Frontal Lobes
- October 24: Executive Dysfunction in Brain Disorders
- October 31: Dementias
- November 7: Traumatic Brain Injury
- November 14: Creativity and Cognition
- November 28: Creativity and the Brain
- December 5: Laterality and Functional Organization of the Brain
- December 12: Laterality and Brain Dysfunction
The webinars will be taught by Elkhonon Goldberg, Ph.D., ABPP., a clinical neuropsychologist and cognitive neuroscientist, Clinical Professor in the Department of Neurology, NYU School of Medicine and Diplomate of The American Board of Professional Psychology in Clinical Neuropsychology. Each webinar takes 3 hours and 3 CE Credits will be awarded for each.
Fees: $145 for a three-hour webinar. For those requiring CE credits, there is a separate $15 processing fee charged by CE credit sponsor R. Cassidy Seminars.
Learn More & Register HERE.
Webinar Series in Context
- Executive Functions in Health and Disease: New book to help integrate Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuropsychology
- Solving the Brain Fitness Puzzle Is the Key to Self-Empowered Aging
- 10 neurotechnologies about to transform brain enhancement and brain health
- Join the 2017 SharpBrains Virtual Summit: Brain Enhancement in the Digital Age (December 5–7th, 2017)