The 2016 SharpBrains Virtual Summit will take place on December 6–8th, 2016, and feature over 30 of the world’s top scientists, innovators and experts working on ways to reinvent brain health in light of emerging science, technology, societal needs and market demand.
A distinguished Steering Committee will shape the Summit Agenda and Speaker Roster over the next few months. Confirmed members include:
- Alexandra Morehouse, Chief Marketing Officer of Banner Health
- Álvaro Fernández Ibáñez, CEO of SharpBrains
- Anu Acharya, CEO of MapMyGenome
- Dr. Bob Bilder, Chief of Medical Psychology & Neuropsychology at UCLA
- Charlie Hartwell, Operating Partner at The Bridge Builders Collaborative
- Dr. Douglas Ziedonis, Professor and Chair of Psychiatry at UMass Medical School
- Dr. Eddie Martucci, CEO of Akili Interactive Labs
- Dr. Joshua Steinerman, Chief Neuroscientist at Click Therapeutics
- Dr. Naif Al-Mutawa, Founder of The Soor Center for Professional Therapy and Assessment
- Brig. Gen (Ret.) Pete Palmer, Director of the EDGE Innovation Network
- Dr. Peter Whitehouse, Professor of Neurology at Case Western Reserve University
- Tan Le, Founder and CEO of Emotiv
(10%-off promotional code: sharp2016)
We hope you can join the conference and conversation!