To honor Brain Awareness Week 2016, anyone who registers (and, of course, anyone who has registered already) to our upcoming Webinar: 50 Must-Know Facts to Harness Neuroplasticity & Technology For Better Brain Health will gain complimentary 6‑month access to the full recordings from the 2015 SharpBrains Virtual Summit. The 15+ hours of recordings feature talks by 30+ experts and innovators, such as:
- Dr. Douglas Ziedonis, Professor and Chair of the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Dr. Ruth Wolever, Chief Science Officer at eMindful
- Dr. Randy McIntosh, Vice-president of Research and Director of Baycrest’s Rotman Research Institute
- Chris Berka, CEO and Co-Founder of Advanced Brain Monitoring (ABM)
- Dr. Walter Greenleaf, Distinguished Visiting Scholar at Stanford University’s Virtual Human Interaction Lab
- Michael Meagher, President of Cogniciti
- Dr. Peter Reiner, Co-Founder, National Core for Neuroethics at the University of British Columbia
- Eduardo Briceño, CEO of Mindset Works
- Dr. Graeme Moffat, Director of Scientific & Regulatory Affairs at InteraXon
- Glenn Morrison, Director of Clinical Trials at Lumosity
- Charlie Hartwell, Operating Partner at the Bridge Builders Collaborative
- Dr. Bruce E. Wexler, Professor of Psychiatry at Yale University
- Dr. Roy Hamilton, Assistant Professor in Neurology at the University of Pennsylvania
- Anu Acharya, Founder and CEO of MapMyGenome
- Richard Varn, Distinguished Presidential Appointee at Educational Testing Service (ETS)
Please register soon to access those recordings and the fascinating webinar on Thursday, April 21st, where our distinguished Faculty–Dr. Robert Bilder @ UCLA, Tan Le @ Emotiv, Alvaro Fernandez @ SharpBrains–will clarify 50 core facts around IQ, creativity, resilience, cognitive enhancement, Alzheimer’s prevention, left/ right brain hemispheres, brain supplements, learning styles, brain training, meditation, neurofeedback, neurogenesis, neuroplasticity, and more.
When: Thursday, April 21st, 2016. 10:30am-noon US Pacific Time/ 1.30–3pm US Eastern Time.
To Learn More & Register:
- Click HERE (USD 50)
- 20%-off discount code for the SharpBrains community: SB20
Let’s celebrate that most human resource we all have and enjoy, and become Ambassadors of Brain Health in our communities!
The SharpBrains Team