These are the 10 most popular SharpBrains resources in 2015, spanning a wide range of brain, health & neurotechnology topics and available in multiple platforms:
2. Brain Health in the Pervasive Neurotechnology Era (Slidedeck)
4. Why We Need to Retool “Use It Or Lose It”: Healthy Brain Aging (ICAA article)
5. Under what conditions does brain training work? (Slidedeck)
7. Review of The SharpBrains Guide to Brain Fitness (Scientific American blog) — The book is now available in English, Spanish, Japanese and Polish!
8. How Does a Child’s Brain Learn? (Slidedeck)
9. Solving the Brain Fitness Puzzle Is the Key to Self-Empowered Aging (Generations article)
10. 25 Key References to Navigate the Brain Health and Neurotechnology Revolution ( SharpBrains article)
We hope you enjoy them, and share your favorites with other sharp friends and colleagues! To stay on top of new articles and resources, you can follow us via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and our eNewsletter.
And, if you are looking for some additional cognitive stimulation, check out these great brain teasers, games and illusions, for adults of any age!
The SharpBrains Team