These are the 10 most popular SharpBrains resources in 2015, spanning a wide range of brain, health & neurotechnology topics and available in multiple platforms:
1. Best practices to assess and enhance brain function via mobile devices and wearables (Slidedeck)
2. Brain Health in the Pervasive Neurotechnology Era (Slidedeck)
3. SharpBrains @ New York Public Library: Practical Advice to Keep Your Brain Sharp (YouTube video)
4. Why We Need to Retool “Use It Or Lose It”: Healthy Brain Aging (ICAA article)
5. Under what conditions does brain training work? (Slidedeck)
6. Pervasive Neurotechnology: A Groundbreaking Analysis of 10,000+ Patent Filings Transforming Medicine, Health, Entertainment and Business (Infographic)
7. Review of The SharpBrains Guide to Brain Fitness (Scientific American blog) — The book is now available in English, Spanish, Japanese and Polish!
8. How Does a Child’s Brain Learn? (Slidedeck)
9. Solving the Brain Fitness Puzzle Is the Key to Self-Empowered Aging (Generations article)
10. 25 Key References to Navigate the Brain Health and Neurotechnology Revolution ( SharpBrains article)
We hope you enjoy them, and share your favorites with other sharp friends and colleagues! To stay on top of new articles and resources, you can follow us via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and our eNewsletter.
And, if you are looking for some additional cognitive stimulation, check out these great brain teasers, games and illusions, for adults of any age!
The SharpBrains Team