Time for SharpBrains’ July 2013 e‑newsletter, featuring a variety of resources and articles at the frontier of applied neuroplasticity and brain fitness. Enjoy the brain food!
- Interview: The SharpBrains Guide, adopted as core reader in neuroscience and coaching course
- New Discussion Guide for The SharpBrains Guide to Brain Fitness
- “Use it or lose it” requires travelling out of our comfort zone
- Reading or watching TV tonight?
- Can mental training in compassion lead to altruistic behavior and better health?
- Book review of Ungifted: Intelligence Redefined
- Workouts at the (New Yorker) brain gym
- FDA clears use of EEG-based ADHD test
- Nebraska football team developing 10-minute concussion test
- Brain training going mainstream: new center at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Can electricity-based brain stimulation harness neuroplasticity safely?
Finally, please make sure to review the impressive Speaker Roster at the upcoming 2013 SharpBrains Virtual Summit (Sept 19–20, held over the Internet so there is no need to travel). We hope you can join us!
Have a great summer.