Time for SharpBrains’ March 2012 eNewsletter, featuring in this occasion thought-provoking perspectives on emotions, ADHD, health and the brain, and a brief status update of the upcoming 2012 SharpBrains Virtual Summit (June 7–14th, 2012).
- The Emotional Life of Your Brain, by Richard Davidson and Sharon Begley
- Is ADHD overdiagnosed? Findings from a new study in Germany, by David Rabiner
- Transcript: Online Q&A on the Future of Brain Health with Alvaro Fernandez
New Research and Resources:
- One size does not fit all: Does the brain ‘remember’ antidepressants?
- Should Hospitals Monitor, and Work to Maintain, Patients’ Cognitive Function?
- The Life of Your Next Neuron
- Infographic: Retooling Brain Health for the 21st Century
- Not all mental activity is created equal (quick brain teaser)
- Preliminary Agenda: with 30+ Speakers and 5 Educational Workshops
- Sponsors: Learn about Gold Sponsors The Arrowsmith Program and Brain Resource; Learn how to Sponsor/ Exhibit
- Partners: Learn about 10+ Summit Partners; Learn how to Partner
- Register: very-early-bird rates apply until next Tuesday, April 3rd. Don’t miss them!