Nov 29, 2012
Time for SharpBrains’ November 2012 eNewsletter, featuring latest science, tools and thinking to upgrade brain health. Before we start, do you believe these 32 neuromyths? Do we only use 10% of our brain?
- Fast cycling can help Parkinson’s Disease patients strengthen brain connectivity for motor ability
- There’s no single silver bullet to treat depression (not even aerobic exercise)
- The cognitive and brain fitness benefits of being bilingual
- Newborn neurons in the adult brain are critical for learning and memory
- Calling high school students/ teachers to design creative experiments on the human brain
- Brain health centers adding cognitive coaching services
- Study: Emerging brain computer interface can monitor and train attention in unmedicated ADHD children
- 10–12 hours of meditation training can improve daily-life emotional regulation
- On the limits of Citicoline and the need for comprehensive brain injury rehabilitation
- Do you believe these neuromyths? Do we only use 10% of our brain?
- Smart pills as cognitive enhancement? Let’s first monitor negative cognitive side-effects of common medications
- Brains shape technology as technology shapes brains
Finally, a request to reporters, analysts and bloggers reading this. As we’re preparing to release a major market report, we’d like to ensure you are in our Media List. If you’re interested in brain health & innovation and want to be notified as soon as the report becomes available, please Fill This Form and let us know a bit about the publication/s you are writing for. Thank you!