Jul 24, 2008
By: Alvaro Fernandez
Busy as we have been, we only recently compiled the list of organizations who have purchased our Brain Fitness Market Report so far. We were impressed by the quality and variety represented, and the cross-sector demand for quality information in the emerging brain fitness/ cognitive health category. Seeing the list helps us prioritize efforts and coverage of market and research news and trends.
Below you have a selection of main categories, and a few selected clients:
- Research centers and universities: Harvard Medical School, US Army Research Lab, MaRS Discovery District, Oregon Center for Applied Science, University of Texas at Austin, University of Michigan.
- Older adults organizations and communities: AARP, Sunrise Senior Living, Belmont Village Senior Living.
- Healthcare Providers: Sutter Health, Memorial Hospital Health System, NeuroCare Network, Mindmedi Clinic.
- Education providers: Memphis City Schools, several Jewish Community Centers, National Academy Child Development.
- Developers of cognitive assessments: CogState, Brain Resource Company.
- Developers of cognitive training programs: Posit Science, Dakim, Cogmed, NovaVision, Scientific Learning.
- Investors: BCM technologies, Osmium Partners, AKM Holdings.
- Consulting firms: BerCon Ltd, Behavioral Science Technology.
We want to thank these pioneers for supporting our market research efforts and the activities of SharpBrains’ blog!