Click Therapeutics, Inc. (“Click”), a leader in Digital Therapeutics™ solutions as prescription medical treatments, today announced $30 million in debt financing from K2 HealthVentures (K2HV), a healthcare-focused specialty finance company, to accelerate commercialization of its leading smoking cessation solution, Clickotine™, and to advance its pipeline of clinically-validated digital therapeutics…
Click Therapeutics has recently announced the achievement of key corporate milestones, including securing significant new distribution partners for Clickotine™ as well as finalizing a landmark co-development and commercialization partnership in schizophrenia with Boehringer Ingelheim. The company is developing a broad pipeline of prescription digital therapeutics for the treatment of indications across multiple therapeutic areas, from psychiatry and chronic pain to cardiometabolic and autoimmune disorders.
“We have been evaluating the space of digital therapeutics for some time and decided now is the time to invest in support of an industry leader. Click’s platform-based approach enables targeting of a wide variety of different indications, and its multiple commercial and co-development collaborations support a global reach,” said Parag Shah, Founding Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of K2HV.
News in Context:
- Click Therapeutics and Boehringer Ingelheim partner to develop and market a digital therapeutic to treat schizophrenia
- Sanofi Ventures leads $17M investment in Click Therapeutics
- Otsuka Pharma and Click Therapeutics enter partnership poised to transform mental healthcare
- 10 neurotechnologies about to transform brain enhancement and brain health
- Five reasons the future of brain enhancement is digital, pervasive and (hopefully) bright