When: November 15–16th, 2019
Where: Elks Palo Alto, Palo Alto, CA 94306
What: The Transformative Technology Conference is an inspiring conference focused on tech for mental health, emotional wellbeing, and human flourishing, at the intersection of neuroscience, psychology, tech, entrepreneurship, and innovation. It features exponential technologies like AI, AR/VR/XR, networks and sensors, biotech, neurofeedback, robotics and more to build tech to enable human wellbeing at scale. The 5th annual, two-day conference will offer a combination of keynotes and panels alongside hands-on demos of cutting edge tech.
Major topics this year include:
- AudaCities and Wise Spaces — Discover how Transformative Tech can make the places we spend time in support our wellbeing.
- NeuroTech, BioTech, and Vagus Nerve Stimulation — Hear Neuroscience and Synthetic Biology leaders describe cutting edge advances in science and technology
- Future of Work — In the Future of Work and new AI era, everyone will need another set of skills. Learn about using tech for the highest levels of communication, creativity, and collaboration.
- Thriving@Work — Learn how workplace wellness and work itself can be reimagined and redefined by Transformative Tech…especially useful for those with B2B companies
- Data Privacy, Ethics, and Sovereignty — Have deep, thoughtful discussions on frameworks for holding psychological data respectfully
- Thriving@Life — Explore how Transformative Tech can be layered across life for preventative health and wellbeing
- Emotech and Embodied Tech — Discover how transformative tech can support our emotional landscape and deep embodied experiences
- From Mental Health to Human Enhancement — Hear from researchers and companies on transformative tech across the psychological and cognitive landscape
To Learn More & Register:
View full Agenda & Speaker Roster HERE
Register HERE (includes 15% discount for SharpBrains readers)
Event in Context:
- New report: Empowering 8 Billion Minds via Ethical Development and Adoption of Neurotechnologies
- We need to rethink neuroscience. And you can help us
- Five reasons the future of brain enhancement is digital, pervasive and (hopefully) bright
- 10 highlights from the 2019 SharpBrains Virtual Summit
- Researchers stress need for neurotechnologies to protect the mental dimension of individuals and groups, especially mental privacy and integrity