We’re getting ready to celebrate our amazing human brains and minds next week. Please join us and many others around the globe!
Every March, Brain Awareness Week (BAW) unites the efforts of partner organizations worldwide in a celebration of the brain for people of all ages. Activities are limited only by the organizers’ imaginations and include open days at neuroscience labs; exhibitions about the brain; lectures on brain-related topics; social media campaigns; displays at libraries and community centers; classroom workshops; and more.
When: March 11–17th, 2019
Learn more HERE about the many resources and activities available. And here you have some articles we believe you’ll enjoy reading and sharing:
- To harness neuroplasticity, start with enthusiasm
- What Educators and Parents Should Know About Neuroplasticity and Dance
- The Ten Habits of Highly Effective Brains
- How learning changes your brain
- Why you turn down the radio when you’re lost
- 8 Tips To Remember What You Read
- Solving the Brain Fitness Puzzle Is the Key to Self-Empowered Aging
- Six tips to build resilience and prevent brain-damaging stress
- 20 Must-Know Facts to Harness Neuroplasticity and Improve Brain Health
- Top Brain Teasers, Games and Illusions, for Teens and Adults of Any Age