A quick reminder that the Brainnovations Pitch Contest is accepting submissions until today, October 31st, 11 PM US Pacific Standard Time. We are looking for startups worldwide, founded no earlier than 2012, for-profit or non-profit, working on ways to harness brain research and emerging technologies to help every person thrive in the digital age.
Startups: Please submit your idea and pitch your solution in front of our expert Judges and 2017 SharpBrains Virtual Summit participants for a chance to get valuable feedback, boost industry recognition, meet fellow pioneers and win a benefits package that could give a boost to your venture and solution.
We look forward to a fantastic Pitch Contest and Summit overall!
12 Finalists will get to pitch on December 6th, and the Sharp Tank will select a Winner per category, facilitated by Alvaro Fernandez, SharpBrains’ CEO & Editor-in-Chief, and Dr. Bob Bilder, Director of the UCLA Tennenbaum Center for the Biology of Creativity.
Top Brainnovations in Healthcare will be judged by:
- Dr. Adam Haim, Chief of the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) Programs at the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
- Dr. David Barash, Chief Medical Officer and ED of Global Health at GE Foundation
- Dr. Edward Kliphuis, Investment Director at Merck Ventures
- Dr. Karen Postal, President of the American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology (AACN)
Top Brainnovations for Quality of Life will be judged by:
- Alexandra Morehouse, Chief Marketing Officer at Banner Health
- Ariel Garten, Founder and Chief Evangelism Officer at InteraXon
- Dr. Bill Reichman, President and CEO of Baycrest
- Colin Milner, Founder and CEO of the International Council on Active Aging (ICAA)
- Zack Lynch, General Partner at JAZZ Venture Partners
Top Brainnovations in the Workplace will be judged by:
- Charlie Hartwell, Operating Partner at Bridge Builders Collaborative
- Danny Dankner, CEO and Co-founder of Applied Cognitive Engineering
- Lisa Neuberger, Managing Director of Strategy + Innovation at Accenture Corporate Citizenship
- Kathleen Herath, Associate Vice President Health & Productivity at Nationwide Insurance
Top Brainnovations in Education will be judged by:
- Bill Tucker, Senior Advisor to the K12 Education Program at the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Eduardo Briceño, CEO and Co-founder of Mindset Works
- Neil Allison, Director of Business Model Innovation at Pearson North America
- John Cammack, Angel Investor
Visit the Brainnovations Pitch Contest to learn more.