We are proud to add a new pioneering perspective to the already impressive Speaker Roster at the upcoming 2016 SharpBrains Virtual Summit: Reinventing Brain Health in the Digital Age (December 6–8th).
Sanjiv Rai, named a Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum and founder of Genic.ai, will discuss How Artificial Intelligence (AI) enables truly Personalized Health: tracing behaviors and deep patterns. You should know that his firm’s artificial intelligence system, while originally designed to improve healthcare, has accurately predicted the winner of the last 3 US national elections (yes, including the last one) through comprehensive processing of multiple streams of online data.
Imagine the potential of such a system to diagnose, prevent and treat problems, and to promote personalized brain health and mental health.
Reminder: Since this is a fully virtual event, it requires no travel. Please consider joining us to explore and discuss the latest with Sanjiv and other exceptional Speakers, including…
- Dr. Michael Merzenich, winner of the 2016 Kavli Prize in Neuroscience
- Dr. Sandra Bond Chapman, Founder and Chief Director of the Center for BrainHealth at The University of Texas at Dallas
- Dr. Ken Kosik, Co-Director of the Neuroscience Research Institute at UC-Santa Barbara (You may have seen him last Sunday on CBS’ 60 MINUTES talking about “The Alzheimer’s Laboratory”)
- Dr. Lara Boyd, Director of the Brain Behavior Lab at the University of British Columbia
- Ron Oberleitner, CEO of Behavior Imaging Solutions
- Ruth Poliakine Baruchi, CEO of MyndYou
- Richard Varn, Director of the Center for Advanced Technology and Neuroscience at Educational Testing Service (ETS)
- Ron Riesenbach, Managing Director of the Canadian Centre for Aging and Brain Health Innovation (CC-ABHI)
- Edward Kliphuis, Investment Director at Merck Ventures
- Dr. Eddie Martucci, CEO of Akili Interactive Labs
- Dr. Margaret Grabb, Chief of SBIR/ STTR programs at the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
- Dr. Corey McCann, CEO of Pear Therapeutics
- Dr. Sarah Banks, Head of Neuropsychology at the Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health
- Dr. Jenni Pacheco, Scientific Program Manager at the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
- Dr. Judson Brewer, Founder & Research Lead of Claritas Mindsciences
- Margaret Moore, Co-Founder of the Institute of Coaching at McLean Hospital
—>To Learn More, you can explore the Summit Agenda Here, and Register Here.
The Summit Steering Committee
PS: We can offer a few press passes to members of the media. Contact us with details about your publication and stories if interested.