Time for a new edition of SharpBrains’ e‑newsletter. Happy reading!
New brain research
- ACTIVE study: Well-targeted brain training might significantly reduce dementia risk
- To improve brain health you need BOTH aerobic and cognitive exercise
- A new era of brain cartography, powered by neuroimaging and machine learning
New tools for brain health and performance
- Akili raises an additional $11.9M; brings Amgen, Merck, Pfizer and Shire to the digital medicine table
- Shaping the Future of Human Enhancement
- Is Mental Health ready to start transitioning towards measurable brain circuits, away from subjective symptoms?
- Seeing cognitive diversity as an asset to build on, not a problem to avoid
- To stimulate your brain, find new ways to challenge yourself every day
- Adding mindfulness to the PTSD therapist’s toolkit
- 10 complimentary passes for 2016 SharpBrains Virtual Summit announced
Finally, a quick reminder: Early-bird rates to participate in the 2016 SharpBrains Virtual Summit (December 6–8th) end on September 15th. Please consider registering early to benefit from those discounted rates and to help us shape the Summit Agenda! Learn More and Register HERE.
Have a great month of August,
The SharpBrains Team