Successful innovators dissected key market & technology trends and models to validate and commercialize innovation, with a particular emphasis on how to create a loyal user base and gain mainstream distribution via a diversity of channels.
- Chair: Dr. Jennifer Buss, Assistant Vice President of Science and Technology at the Potomac Institute for Policy Studies
- Charlie Hartwell, Operating Partner at the Bridge Builders Collaborative
- Mark Baxter, General Manager of Fit Brains (a Rosetta Stone company)
- Itamar Lesuisse, CEO & Co-Founder of Peak
- Connor Russomanno, CEO & Co-Founder of OpenBCI
–> This presentation took place @ The 2015 SharpBrains Virtual Summit