Don’t miss the session How can front-line professionals incorporate the emerging brain health toolkit to their practices at the 2014 SharpBrains Virtual Summit next week, featuring:
- Elizabeth Frates, Director of Medical Student Education at the Institute of Lifestyle Medicine
- Dr. Catherine Madison, Director of the Ray Dolby Brain Health Center at California Pacific Medical Center
- Barbara Van Amburg, Chief Nursing Officer at Kaiser Permanente Redwood City
- Kate Sullivan, Director of the Brain Fitness Center at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
- Chair: Dr. Michael O’Donnell, Editor-In-Chief of the American Journal of Health Promotion
We are looking forward to it!
–> Explore the Agenda @ 2014 SharpBrains Virtual Summit, and join us October 28–30th! (10%-off promotional code: sharp2014)