Mar 15, 2012
Registration Opens for 2012 SharpBrains Virtual Summit: Optimizing Health through Neuroplasticity, Innovation and Data
We are pleased to confirm a “dream team” of 30+ Speakers and Moderators to help answer the following ten core questions on the future of brain health on June 7th and 8th. Please note that Summit registration is open now, including special Very Early Bird rates until March 31st.
By the year 2015, …
- What new tools and techniques will be available to and widely used by consumers and patients to monitor their own Brain Health?
- How will healthcare providers monitor the Brain Health of populations and individuals?
- How will companies enhance employee brain health and productivity via workplace initiatives?
- Where will neuroplasticity-based interventions be accessed, and how will they be paid for?
- Will evidence-based brain training displace the current emphasis on “brain games”?
- What emerging digital technologies (videogames, mobile apps, cognitive training, QEEG, tDCS) will prove to be effective, cost-efficient and scalable?
- What types of cognitive/ brain Big Data will be gathered and analyzed, and what decisions will they support?
- How will the FDA and other regulators supervise cognitive enhancement and neuroplasticity-based interventions?
- Which professional groups will be best positioned to become mainstream “brain health coaches”?
- What business models will enable continued value delivery and sustainable innovation?
To learn more about the upcoming 2012 SharpBrains Virtual Summit, please Click HERE. Please note the Very Early Bird rates available until March 31st, and that friends of SharpBrains can get an additional 15% discount by entering promotional code sharp2012