Dear SharpBrains friend,
As Dr. Robert Bilder, Tan Le and myself finalize the curriculum for the upcoming virtual lecture on April 21st, we are working hard to select the key brain-related facts that everyone should truly understand in order to navigate the growing stream of news articles, research reports and marketing claims. Focusing on 25 fundamental facts (instead of the 50 initially envisioned) will enable us to discuss each in more depth, empowering participants with more clear and solid take-aways.
With those 25 Must-Know Facts we will zoom into the most significant (and often overlooked) areas in the brain fitness jigsaw puzzle you can see above. We won’t discuss generalities, we will discuss specifics about:
- How the brain works, and what neuroplasticity is
- What new scientific findings mean (and what they don’t mean)
- Key guidelines for aerobic exercise, nutrition, mental stimulation, stress management, socialization
- The do’s and don’ts in leveraging technology for meditation, reframing, bio/ neurofeedback, cognitive training
- How to self-monitor, find individual priorities, prioritize options
We hope you will be able to register and join us! (use this 20%-off discount when you register: SB20)
Finally, let me answer a few questions we have received from many interested participants:
- Will I be able to ask questions? Yes, of course. We want this to be a very interactive session, and to respond to your specific questions. We will reserve at least 30 minutes for Q&A.
- What if I can’t attend the lecture live? Everything will be recorded (both the lecture and the Q&A) so registered participants will be able to access it later, starting the day after the webinar.
- If I register, when do I gain access to all those recordings from the 2015 SharpBrains Virtual Summit that you are offering on a complimentary basis? Once you register to the April 21st virtual lecture, you will receive an email within 24 hours with instructions to access all online recordings (15+ hours; 30+ amazing speakers…the regular price of these recordings is $125, so we hope as many of you as possible can benefit from this one-time opportunity).
Cheers, and hope to “see you” soon!