Time for SharpBrains’ November e‑newsletter, exploring the frontiers in applied brain science and starting this time with a fascinating study and initiative.
- Neuroinformatics meets music: Do you actually like that song or do you merely think you do?
- Survey: Parents view Exercise as more effective than Prescription Medications to treat children with ADHD
- Top Resources for Educators on Learning and the Brain
- Neurotechnology and artificial intelligence (AI) can enhance our lives if it preserves our 1) privacy, 2) identity, 3) agency and 4) equality, researchers say
Emerging toolkit for brain health & enhancement:
- The New York Times acknowledges that (as clearly documented for 10+ years) Exercise and Brain Training are BOTH crucial for lifelong brain fitness
- The future (of Brain Health & Enhancement) is already here — it’s just not very evenly distributed
- Bill Gates announces $50 million investment to fight Alzheimer’s Disease
- Ethical issues raised around deep brain stimulation (DBS) research
News about the 2017 SharpBrains Virtual Summit (December 5–7th):
- News: 12 Finalists named to take part in the Brainnovations Pitch Contest
- 14 new Speakers confirmed at the 2017 SharpBrains Virtual Summit
- Check out the latest Summit Agenda and Meet over 50 Experts and Innovators shaping Brain Health & Enhancement
Have a great month of December…and see many of you at the virtual summit next week!
With 210 participants registered so far–and many already introducing each other via our private LinkedIn group–we know it’s going to be fun and worthwhile 🙂
The SharpBrains Team