Here you have a few fun brain exercises to train our attention and working memory (the ability to keep information current for a short period while using this information). Given them a try! They are not as easy as they may sound…
- Say the days of the week backwards, then in alphabetical order.
- Say the months of the year in alphabetical order. Easy? well, why don’t you try doing so backwards, in reverse alphabetical order.
- Find the sum of your date of birth, mm/dd/yyyy. Want more exercise? Do the same with friends’ and relatives’ date of birth.
- Name two objects for every letter in your complete name. Work up to five objects, trying to use different items each time.
- Wherever you are, look around and within two minutes, try to find 5 red things that will fit in your pocket, and 5 blue objects that are too big to fit.
PS: Enjoy these 50 brain teasers to test your cognitive ability. Free, and fun for adults of any age!