Time for SharpBrains’ June e‑newsletter, wrapping up this month’s key news and insights around brain health innovation.
New thinking to promote lifelong brain health
- Why cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) should be first-line treatment for chronic insomnia
- Solving the Brain Fitness Puzzle Is the Key to Self-Empowered Aging
- The Digital Revolution Meets the Human Brain
- El negocio del cerebro, al alza…también en español
Emerging non-invasive neurotechnologies
- New in soccer: Improving concussion awareness via sensing “impact headbands”
- Looking for a mental edge, more professional athletes adopt brain training apps
- From brain surgery towards non-invasive brain stimulation therapies
- Unclear yet if it works, but here comes Thync–the first mainstream, consumer-focused brain stimulation device
- Neurotech initiatives in Switzerland aim at leapfrogging brain health care
Have a great, and sharp, month of July!