“Mindfulness based stress reduction (MBSR) and cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) may prove more effective than usual treatment in alleviating chronic low-back pain, according to [Read more…] about Study: Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction (MBSR) and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) beat usual care for chronic back pain
Welcome to the XL edition of Scientia Pro Publica (or, since we are trying to speak English, the 40th edition of “Science for the People”), the rotating blog carnival that showcases the finest science, medical and environment writing published in the blogosphere.
Quick now — ask a question, any question, that comes to mind. Chances are someone in this excellent roster of science bloggers has anticipated it and provided an answer below. Enjoy!
- Why do I feel better after I exercise (pic: brainblogger)
- Can thoughtful blogging and reading build brain reserve and delay dementia
- What’s the borderline between high and low functioning — autism research examples
- Can we learn to multi-task more effectively
- Should you mind your brain