Looking for some fun cognitive stimulation to kickstart the week?
Below you’ll find a few brain teasers to challenge your attention and your working memory–the ability to keep information in your mind while manipulating multiple units of information at the same time.
Given them a try … they are not as easy as they may sound 🙂
1. Say the days of the week backwards, then in alphabetical order.
2. Say the months of the year in alphabetical order. Too easy? Well, try doing so backwards, in reverse alphabetical order.
3. Find the sum of your date of birth, mm/dd/yyyy. Want a tougher mind teaser? Do the same with your best friend’s date of birth (yup, without looking it up …)
4. Name two objects for every letter in your first name. Work up to five objects, trying to use different items each time.
5. Look around you, wherever you are, and, within two minutes, try to find five green things that may fit in your pockets, and 5 red objects that are clearly too big to fit.