What: This year the conference is completely devoted to virtual and augmented reality (VR/AR) technologies and behavioral change, exploring the application of immersive technologies for treating and researching addictions, ADHD, anxiety, PTSD, psychosis, pain, depression, psychosomatic illness and more.
Where: Li Ka Shing Center for Learning and Knowledge
291 Campus Drive, Stanford, California 94305
When: October 6–7th, 2017
–> To Learn More & Register, please click HERE.
The Conference in Context:
- Five reasons the future of brain enhancement is digital, pervasive and (hopefully) bright
- Infographic on the Digital Brain Health Market 2012–2020
- 10 neurotechnologies about to transform brain enhancement and brain health
- 2017 SharpBrains Virtual Summit: Brain Enhancement in the Digital Age (December 5–7th, 2017)
- Neurotechnology can improve our lives…if we first address these Privacy and Informed Consent issues