In the growing and rapidly evolving category of neuro and cognitive technologies, there are multiple opportunities for developers to partner with large-scale organizations looking for new ways to improve health, performance and business outcomes. During this session we discussed significant neurotech-related initiatives taking place at large IT companies (Microsoft, Panasonic), pharma (Bayer) and automotive firms (Jaguar Land Rover), as well as universities (UCSF).
- Chair: Richard Varn, Distinguished Presidential Appointee at Educational Testing Service (ETS)
- Tommy Sagroun, CEO of CogniFit
- Peter Freer, Inventor and CEO of Freer Logic
- Glenn Morrison, Director of Clinical Trials at Lumosity
- Nikhil Sriraman, IP Analyst at SharpBrains
–> This presentation took place @ The 2015 SharpBrains Virtual Summit