Please consider joining us at SharpBrains’ upcoming virtual conference (November 17–19th), starting tomorrow and including this great session:
Wednesday November 18th, 2.30 — 4.00 pm. Innovative partnerships to improve health and life at scale.
In this growing and rapidly evolving category, there are multiple opportunities for developers to partner with large-scale organizations looking for ways to improve health, performance and business outcomes. During this session we will discuss significant neurotech-related initiatives taking place at large IT, pharma and automotive firms, as well as universities.
- Chair: Richard Varn, Distinguished Presidential Appointee at Educational Testing Service (ETS)
- Tommy Sagroun, CEO of CogniFit
- Peter Freer, Inventor and CEO of Freer Logic
- Glenn Morrison, Director of Clinical Trials at Lumosity
- Nikhil Sriraman, IP Analyst at SharpBrains
You can check out their bios Here.
–> To learn more and register, visit the 2015 SharpBrains Virtual Summit: Monitoring & Enhancing Brain Health in the Pervasive Neurotechnology Era (November 17–19th). 10%-off promo code: sharp2015