Please consider joining us at SharpBrains’ upcoming virtual conference (November 17–19th), which will feature many fantastic sessions such as this one:
Tuesday November 17th, 2.30 — 4.00 pm. At the frontier of Big Data and Brain Health.
During this session we will explore cutting-edge initiatives to accelerate research & development via brain simulations and crowdsourcing, and to improve user experience via data-rich pervasive neurotechnologies.
- Chair: Zack Lynch, Founder and Executive Director of the Neurotechnology Industry Organization
- Dr. Randy McIntosh, Vice-president of Research and Director of Baycrest’s Rotman Research Institute
- Dr. Peter Reiner, Co-Founder, National Core for Neuroethics at the University of British Columbia
- José Barrios, Co-Founder & CEO of Cognilab
- Nikhil Sriraman, IP Analyst at SharpBrains
You can check out their bios below.
–> To learn more and register, visit the 2015 SharpBrains Virtual Summit: Monitoring & Enhancing Brain Health in the Pervasive Neurotechnology Era (November 17–19th). 10%-off promo code: sharp2015