Please consider joining us at SharpBrains’ upcoming virtual conference (November 17–19th), which will include this fantastic session:
Tuesday November 17th, 10.00 — 11.30am. How to measure and improve brain-based outcomes that matter in health care.
Pioneers advancing health research, prevention and treatment will help us understand emerging best practices where targeted assessments and interventions can transfer into significant health and quality of life outcomes.
- Chair: Dr. Dharma Singh Khalsa, President of the Alzheimer’s Research and Prevention Foundation
- Dr. Madeleine S Goodkind, staff psychologist at New Mexico VA Health Care System
- Michael Meagher, President of Cogniciti
- Chris Berka, CEO and Co-Founder of Advanced Brain Monitoring (ABM)
- Dr Tej Tadi, Founder and CEO of MindMaze
You can check out their bios below.
–> To learn more and register, visit the 2015 SharpBrains Virtual Summit: Monitoring & Enhancing Brain Health in the Pervasive Neurotechnology Era (November 17–19th). 10%-off promo code: sharp2015