3‑Minute Tutorial about the 2015 SharpBrains Virtual Summit: Monitoring & Enhancing Brain Health in the Pervasive Neurotechnology Era
September 3, 2015//Comments Off on 3‑Minute Tutorial about the 2015 SharpBrains Virtual Summit: Monitoring & Enhancing Brain Health in the Pervasive Neurotechnology Era
To learn more and reserve your spot, visit the 2015 SharpBrains Virtual Summit: Monitoring & Enhancing Brain Health in the Pervasive Neurotechnology Era (November 17–19th, 2015)
(10%-off promo code: sharp2015)
- “The SharpBrains Summit is unique in its impressive ability to unite a diverse collection of cutting-edge thinkers in a virtual conference that is shared globally without a hitch.” — Dr. Adam Gazzaley, Director of the Neuroscience Imaging Center at UCSF.
- “Kudos for such a fantastic conference. The discussion about human vs. artificial intelligence and ethics was especially exciting.” — Rajiv Pant, Chief Technology Officer of The New York Times
- “A perfect way to keep the pulse of 3 key innovation themes: mobile apps and wearables, consumer health, and applied neuroscience.” — Jack Young, Head of Qualcomm Life Fund
- “I was impressed by the forward-looking yet practical discussion about enhancing human performance, involving such a range of cross-sector pioneers. A pleasure to be involved!” — Dr. Susan Jewell, President of the International Space Medicine Consortium
- “I believe that cognitive function and brain science are the new frontiers in health promotion, and I know of no better resource than SharpBrains to explore the latest and what’s next. Excellent discussions and overall event.” — Dr. Michael P. O’Donnell, Editor-In-Chief of the American Journal of Health Promotion
- “Congratulations on convening such a compelling group of speakers and participants. The implementation was super high-quality and seamless. Nicely done!” — Eddie Martucci, VP Research & Development at Akili Interactive Labs
- “A great way to gather current information on brain health from a variety of sources and to make new connections” — Dr. Catherine Madison, Director of the Ray Dolby Brain Health Center at California Pacific Medical Center
SHARPBRAINS es un think-tank y consultoría independiente proporcionando servicios para la neurociencia aplicada, salud, liderazgo e innovación.