The future (of brain health) is already here. It’s just not evenly distributed
We are pleased to announce two new resources for all professionals, researchers, developers, innovators and decision-makers in the field of brain health and cognitive fitness who are interested in better tracking and shaping the future that is already here.
First of all, we have opened up a “Friends of SharpBrains.com” professional networking group on LinkedIn. If you are already a LinkedIn member, you can join the 377 existing members by clicking Here.
Second, registered participants for the upcoming 2011 SharpBrains Summit (March 30 — April 1st) can now connect with each other and with speakers, as well as access 10 exclusive Innovation Case Studies prepared by the Winners and Finalists of the 2010 Brain Fitness Innovation Awards.
Ordered by approximate age group of the target population, from children to older adults, those 10 Case Studies available today discuss innovation happening across the lifespan at:
- Arrowsmith Program
- USA Hockey
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance
- University Behavioral HealthCare
- AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety
- Saint Luke’s Brain and Stroke Institute
- Oakland Unified School District
- Mental Health Association of Rockland County
- SCAN Health Plan
- New Approach: rationale for innovation and for selection of target population and tools/ solutions
- Benefits: intended benefits for end users, process in place to measure benefits over time, and an update of results so far
- Business Case: the “business case” that served to justify the initiative
- Obstacles: main obstacles and constraints faced during implementation
- Scalability: key steps and resources that would be required to reach 100 times the number of end users
- Lessons learned: top three lessons learned that may apply to other organizations seeking to replicate initiative
Please note that most of the Project Leaders involved in those 10 innovative, forward-looking, initiatives will be Speaking and/ or Participating at the 2011 SharpBrains Summit, so we encourage you to Learn More and Register at the 2011 SharpBrains Summit website. Once you register, you will gain access to those 10 Innovation Case Studies (a detailed 30-page PDF document).
We hope you can join us!
PS1: the title of this post mentions a quote attributed to science-fiction writer William Ford Gibson
PS2: 2011 Summit Early-bird registration rates end on February 18th, with substantial savings available. And you get an additional 15% discount by entering discount code: sharp2011