We’re honored to announce 12 new world-class speakers at the upcoming 2016 SharpBrains Virtual Summit: Reinventing Brain Health in the Digital Age (December 6-8th). More to come…this may well become the most diverse and stimulating brainstorming on the present and future of brain health and enhancement!
We can’t wait to hear from:
- Alexandra Morehouse, CMO at Banner Health
- Dr. Corey McCann, CEO of Pear Therapeutics
- Dr. Gahan Pandina, Senior Director, Venture Leader at Janssen Research & Development
- Dr. Judson Brewer, Founder & Research Lead of Claritas Mindsciences
- Dr. Lara Boyd, Director of the Brain Behavior Lab at the University of British Columbia
- Dr. Margaret Grabb, Chief of SBIR/STTR programs at the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
- Dr. Michael Merzenich, Winner of the 2016 Kavli Prize in Neuroscience
- Nikhil Sriraman, IP Analyst at SharpBrains
- Richard Varn, Director of the Center for Advanced Technology and Neuroscience at Educational Testing Service (ETS)
- Ron Riesenbach, Managing Director of the Canadian Centre for Aging and Brain Health Innovation (CC-ABHI)
- Dr. Sandra Bond Chapman, Founder and Director, Center for BrainHealth at The University of Texas at Dallas
- Tan Le, CEO of Emotiv
Quick reminder: SharpBrains’ IP Analyst Nikhil Sriraman will moderate a fascinating session —Validated NeuroWellness: A New Frontier– at the Experiential Technology and NeuroGaming Conference, May 17-18th (see promo code below, if you want to register).
Panel description: Wellness digital technology products that claim to improve our cognitive and emotional health, Read the rest of this entry »
“The future is already here – it’s just not evenly distributed” — writer and futurist William Gibson
If you work at, compete with, or learn from, any of the companies below, you may want to know what they are up to and why, via SharpBrains’ objective and independent market reports. Which are available at discounted price until the end of tomorrow Thursday, March 31st.
1) Neurotech report & Infographic: Pervasive Neurotechnology: A Groundbreaking Analysis of 10,000+ Patent Filings Transforming Medicine, Health, Entertainment and Business
Leading non-invasive neurotech patent holders (*Detailed IP portfolio profile included within report): Read the rest of this entry »
What will you be doing on Thursday April 21st?
We encourage you to join a fascinating SharpBrains webinar that day, and discover 50 core facts required to better navigate and apply latest brain science. Our distinguished Faculty–Dr. Robert Bilder @ UCLA, Tan Le @ Emotiv, Alvaro Fernandez @ SharpBrains–will clarify hot topics such as genetics vs. lifestyle, IQ vs creativity and resilience, left/ right brain hemispheres, cognitive enhancement, brain supplements, learning styles, brain training, meditation, neurofeedback, neurogenesis, neuroplasticity, and more.
When: Thursday, April 21st, 2016. 10:30am-noon US Pacific Time/ 1.30-3pm US Eastern Time.
To Learn More & Register:
- Click HERE (USD 50)
- 20%-off discount code for the SharpBrains community: SB20
Cheers and let’s all become well-informed brain owners and brain health ambassadors!
By: Alvaro Fernandez
30,000+ scientists and professionals gathered for the annual Society for Neuroscience conference in Chicago last month, proving the growing interest and activities to better understand the inner workings of the human brain, and to discover ways and technologies to enhance its health and performance.
Now, which of all those ongoing efforts are closer to touching our lives, to empower consumers, patients and health professionals? Read the rest of this entry »