We just crossed 100 registrants, in 11 countries, to participate at the 2017 SharpBrains Virtual Summit!
And, proud to announce a few great additions to the already world-class Speaker Roster:
- Dr. Adam Gazzaley, Professor of Neurology and Founding Director of Neuroscape at UCSF (confirmed)
- Dr. Alison Fenney, Executive Director of the Neurotechnology Industry Organization (NIO) (confirmed)
- Belén Guerra-Carrillo, NSF Fellow and graduate student researcher at University of Califonia, Berkeley (confirmed)
- Dr. Carlos Peña, Director of the Neurological and Physical Medicine Devices Division at the US Food & Drug Administration (FDA) (in process)
- Kate Sullivan, Director of the Brain Fitness Center at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center (in process)
- Nancy Briefs, President and CEO of Digital Cognition Technologies (confirmed)
- Nikhil Sriraman, IP Analyst at SharpBrains (confirmed)
- Dr. Olivier Oullier, Professor of Behavioral and Brain Sciences at Aix-Marseille University (confirmed)
- Pooja Wagh, Director of the Health Community at MIT Solve (confirmed)
They will join an incredible ecosystem for innovation encompassing industry, tech, research, policy and practice.
Summit Sponsors include: AARP, VieLight, The Alzheimer’s Research and Prevention Foundation (ARPF), the Arrowsmith Program, Banner Health, EMOTIV, and Lumosity.
Summit Partners include: Aging 2.0, BrainFutures, the Neurotechnology Industry Organization (NIO), MIT Solve, the Ontario Brain Institute (OBI), Neuroscape, NeuroTechX, the Center for BrainHealth at UT-Dallas, and the National Core for Neuroethics at the University of British Columbia (UBC).
And please remember that the Summit will host a Brainnovations Pitch Contest — the Call for Submissions is open until October 31st, 11 PM US Pacific Standard Time.
“We are honored to count on such a distinguished ‘Sharp Tank’ to discuss and select the most promising startups in the digital health and neurotech space,” says Alvaro Fernandez, SharpBrains‘ CEO & Editor-in-Chief, who will co-facilitate the contest with Dr. Bob Bilder, Director of the UCLA Tennenbaum Center for the Biology of Creativity.
Looking forward to a great event — please consider joining us!
The SharpBrains Team