Please consider joining us at SharpBrains’ upcoming virtual conference (November 17–19th). Day 2 will start with this fantastic session:
Wednesday November 18th, 8.15 — 9.45 am. Beyond the US college student’s brain: A survey of priorities across geography and age.
Researchers and innovators in North America, Europe and India will explore the frontiers in applied research across the lifespan, from children to younger and older adults, helping make the case for truly personalized (or at least customized) brain development and brain health.
- Chair: Dr. Olivier Oullier, Professor of Behavioral and Brain Sciences at Aix-Marseille University
- Eduardo Briceño, CEO of Mindset Works
- Anu Acharya, Founder and CEO of Map My Genome
- Tara Thiagarajan, Managing Director of Madura Microfinance
- Dr. Miia Kivipelto, Head of Clinical Trials at the Memory Clinic, Karolinska University; PI of the FINGER study.