That will be the focus of the second session at the 2014 SharpBrains Virtual Summit (October 28–30th, 2014). We hope you can join us!
How to harness videogames and big data to deliver personalized cognitive training
- Dr. Joe Hardy, ?VP of R&D at Lumos Labs
- Dr. Daphne Bavelier, Head of the Bavelier Brain & Learning Lab at the University of Geneva
- Itamar Lesuisse, CEO of Peak
- Aki Nikolaidis, NSF Fellow at the University of Illinois Champaign Urbana
- Chair: Zack Lynch, Executive Director of the Neurotechnology Industry Organization