During this session we explored cutting-edge initiatives to accelerate research & development via Big Data, crowdsourcing, technologies for the extended mind, and [Read more…] about At the frontier of Big Data and Brain Health
Please consider joining us at SharpBrains’ upcoming virtual conference (November 17–19th), which will feature many fantastic sessions such as this one:
Tuesday November 17th, 2.30 — 4.00 pm. At the frontier of Big Data and Brain Health.
During this session we will explore cutting-edge initiatives to accelerate research & development via brain simulations and crowdsourcing, and to improve user experience via data-rich pervasive neurotechnologies.
- Chair: Zack Lynch, Founder and Executive Director of the Neurotechnology Industry Organization
- Dr. Randy McIntosh, Vice-president of Research and Director of Baycrest’s Rotman Research Institute
- Dr. Peter Reiner, Co-Founder, National Core for Neuroethics at the University of British Columbia
- José Barrios, Co-Founder & CEO of Cognilab
- Nikhil Sriraman, IP Analyst at SharpBrains