Dear SharpBrains friend,
Time for SharpBrains’ December e‑newsletter…and we are honored to announce that the Japanese edition of The SharpBrains Guide to Brain Fitness just became available, and is doing well! (more below)
Let us wish you Happy Holidays and Happy New Year, and share a few resources and insights that may come handy in 2016.
Resources to enhance brain fitness in 2016:
- Brain fitness tips to improve concentration and memory
- Brain teasers to flex two key mental muscles: attention and working memory
- To address the upcoming Alzheimer’s “epidemic”, let’s approach 2016 with these 4 Pillars of Alzheimer’s Prevention
- Mindfulness or Mind Control at Work?
New brain research:
- One more brain myth bites the dust: There’s no Male Brain, or Female Brain; There’s Human Brain
- Physical exercise can enhance neuroplasticity in adult brains, accelerating neural repair
- Study points to growing cognitive gap between high-volume TV watchers and infrequent watchers
- Why Super Mario 3D World may train your brain better than Angry Birds
Take-aways from the 2015 SharpBrains Virtual Summit:
- Key take-aways from the 2015 SharpBrains Virtual Summit
- Brain Health in the Pervasive Neurotechnology Era
- At the frontier of Big Data and Brain Health
- How to watch all Summit recordings
Meanwhile, in Japan…
- Now in Japanese, The SharpBrains Guide to Brain Fitness
- SharpBrains’ Brain Fitness Guide is becoming a bestseller book in Japan!
- Nestle launches Wellness Club in Japan integrating Nutritionists and Brain Trainers
Best wishes for a sharp, healthy and happy 2016!
The SharpBrains Team