These 10 European tech startups want to help you improve your mental fitness (Silicon Canals):
“According to a report by WHO Euro (World Health Organisation Europe), in many western countries, mental health disorders are the major cause of disability, accounting for 30% to 40% of chronic sick leaves, and costing nearly 3% of GDP. In addition to this, the Health at a Glance: Europe report states that mental health issues such as anxiety, depression, and drug use disorders affect over one in six people across the European Union.
Recent years have seen increased interest in the use of artificial intelligence and other data-driven technologies to improve mental healthcare. Technology promises to bridge gaps in access to services, improve the quality of care, and deliver personalised treatments.
The healthtech startups that are flourishing right now in Europe have spanned across various categories including mental health. Here, we have listed 10 impressive mental health startups in Europe that intend to make a difference.” Continue reading HERE about Psious (Spain), Meru Health (Finland), Flow Neuroscience (Sweden), Healios, Medigold Health, Mental Snapp and TalkLife (UK), Humanoo and Moodpath (Germany), and Ahum (Sweden).
News in Context:
- Ten neurotechnologies about to transform brain enhancement & health
- Q&A: What does the Facebook acquisition of CTRL-Labs mean for Neurotechnology and Augmented & Virtual Reality?
- What are cognitive abilities and how to boost them?
- Can brain training work? Yes, if it meets these 5 conditions
- Twenty Must-Know Facts to Harness Neuroplasticity and Improve Brain Health