October 12–13th @ Stanford University: BrainMind Summit to advance neuroscience innovation
What: BrainMind is building a best-in-class community around the mission to advance neuroscience innovation that will most benefit humanity. This summit will catalyze focused and informal collaborations between sector-defining scientists, entrepreneurs, operators, investors, leaders, thinkers, and philanthropists. Invited participants explore a curated collection of cutting-edge discoveries in neuroscience, engage with the scientists behind those ideas, and advise promising early-stage companies — all with the goal of bringing brain science to the world at scale.
When: October 12–13th, 2019
Where: Stanford University. As this is a private gathering, further detail will be disclosed to invited participants. Visit the application page here for this and future events.
SharpBrains’ founder Alvaro Fernandez will be there — if you’re attending the Summit, feel free to say Hello!
Event in Context:
- New report: Empowering 8 Billion Minds via Ethical Development and Adoption of Neurotechnologies
- We need to rethink neuroscience. And you can help us
- Five reasons the future of brain enhancement is digital, pervasive and (hopefully) bright
- 10 highlights from the 2019 SharpBrains Virtual Summit
- Researchers stress need for neurotechnologies to protect the mental dimension of individuals and groups, especially mental privacy and integrity