During this session we explored cutting-edge initiatives to accelerate research & development via Big Data, crowdsourcing, technologies for the extended mind, and a range of data-rich pervasive neurotechnologies such as virtual reality.
- Chair: Alison Fenney, Director of Industry Alliances at the Neurotechnology Industry Organization (NIO)
- Dr. Walter Greenleaf, Distinguished Visiting Scholar at Stanford University’s Virtual Human Interaction Lab
- Michael Meagher, President of Cogniciti
- José Barrios, Co-Founder & CEO of Cognilab
- Dr. Peter Reiner, Co-Founder, National Core for Neuroethics at the University of British Columbia
–> This presentation took place @ The 2015 SharpBrains Virtual Summit (full recordings are available for purchase)