Founded in 1992, Health Hero Network develops remote patient health monitoring systems for patients, providers, payers, and pharmaceutical companies. Their services include monitoring systems, clinical information databases, and healthcare decision-making tools based on data. Health Hero Network was acquired by Robert Bosch GmBH in 2007 and integrated into Bosch’s healthcare management division. Bosch Telehealth is a fully integrated remote healthcare management system that connects a patient to a care provider via wireless monitoring devices and secure data collection.
- Location: Stuttgart, Germany
- Stock Ticker:
- Number of employees: 100–999
- Pervasive neurotech US patent grants: 10
- Pervasive neurotech US pending applications: 2
*Health Hero Network (a Bosch company) #17 in SharpBrains’ Pervasive Neurotech IP Strength Index, thanks to patents such as:
- US5913310: Method for diagnosis and treatment of psychological and emotional disorders using a microprocessor-based video game
- US6334778: Remote psychological diagnosis and monitoring system
- US5828943: Modular microprocessor-based diagnostic measurement apparatus and method for psychological conditions
To learn more about SharpBrains’ take on the organization’s #PervasiveNeurotech IP portfolio, and overall data and trends, click on Pervasive Neurotechnology: A Groundbreaking Analysis of 10,000+ Patent Filings Transforming Medicine, Health, Entertainment, and Business.