Accenture is a multinational firm providing consulting, technology, and outsourcing services to enterprise clients. As human capital is the primary value driver for Accenture’s services, Accenture has devised large number of processes for training and enhancing the abilities of its employees.
- Stock Ticker: NYSE:ACN
- Number of employees: 10,000+
- Pervasive neurotech US patent grants: 50
- Pervasive neurotech US pending applications: 4
*Accenture ranked #10 in SharpBrains’ Pervasive Neurotech IP Strength Index, thanks to patents such as:
- US6611822: System method and article of manufacture for creating collaborative application sharing
- US6064998: System, method and article of manufacture for a simulation engine with an expert system example processing engine
- US6993513: Interactive simulations utilizing a remote knowledge base
To learn more about SharpBrains’ take on the organization’s #PervasiveNeurotech IP portfolio, and overall data and trends, click on Pervasive Neurotechnology: A Groundbreaking Analysis of 10,000+ Patent Filings Transforming Medicine, Health, Entertainment, and Business.