Now in its twelfth year, Posit Science continues to offer cognitive training software through its web-based product, BrainHQ. Posit’s mission is to help aging adults remain sharp by exercising cognitive abilities, staving off the natural mental decline after the age of 50. In addition to its BrainHQ product line, Posit maintains robust research partnerships focusing on measurable impact of cognitive/ brain training. Also noteworth is Posit’s partnership with AAA to provide Drivesharp, an online training program specifically geared towards improving driving-related cognition.
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Number of employees: <100
- Pervasive neurotech US patent grants: 8
- Pervasive neurotech US pending applications: 21
*Posit Science ranked #6 in SharpBrains’ Pervasive Neurotech IP Strength Index, thanks to patents such as:
- US7773097: Visual emphasis for cognitive training exercises
- US8215961: Cognitive training using visual sweeps
- US8197258: Cognitive training using face-name associations
- US7540615: Cognitive training using guided eye movements
To learn more about SharpBrains’ take on the organization’s #PervasiveNeurotech IP portfolio, and overall data and trends, click on Pervasive Neurotechnology: A Groundbreaking Analysis of 10,000+ Patent Filings Transforming Medicine, Health, Entertainment, and Business.